Treasure of The Nile
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 1 Night accommodation at Cairo Marriott with breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation at Basma Aswan with breakfast.
- 3 Nights Blue Shadow Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor with breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- 4 Nights Hurghada Marriott with breakfast and dinner.
- 1 Night Concord El Salam Heliopolis with breakfast.
- All transfers in Egypt with A/C buses.
- 4 Days of sightseeing in Cairo, Pyramids & the Egyptian museum, Alexandria, Natrun include 4 lunch.
- All visits on the Nile cruise.
- Accommodation in double room or with single supplement.
- All entrances in Egypt as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide in Cairo & on the Nile Cruise.
- 27 Meal are included in the program (4 nights are all inclusive in Hurghada Red Sea with Alcohols).
- Day trip to Alexandria with lunch
- Day trip Abu Simbel from Aswan
- Flights included
- Tax included
- Tour guide included all the way
- All Entry fees included
- All transfers
- Egyptian entry visa $25 US
- Tips are not included around $75 to 100 per stay
- Any personal item like laundry and drinks
- Any missing meals out of the itinerary
We leave hotel around 10 am and return back at night around 8 or 9 pm
Egypt is a discreet country - it is recommende to wear appropriate clothes when visiting religious places
In Summer, it is hot and dry - no raining, while in winter it is mild in monring and chill in the evening
It is always recommended to have a light jacket with you with running shoes
Egypt operates on 220 Voltage
Egypt currency is the egyptian pound
Yes it is recommended to buy both travel and medical insurance
Of course you can add to your trip but it must be done before booking